First impressions are key to attracting the right buyers for your Condo on Sukhumvit. So, make sure you have beautiful pictures of your property that make people believe they are looking at their dream home!
How do you do that? It’s not as hard as you think.
Professional or DIY?
Selling your home is a big step, so why shouldn’t you get a professional photographer? For a small investment of around 10,000 baht, you can ensure your multimillion-baht property stands out. We can help you pick the right photographer for your home.
Prefer to do it yourself? That’s all right too. We can help you stage your home so that your pictures will look as appealing as possible.
Some simple tips for stunning images
You don’t need to repaint and redecorate your entire home to make that great first impression. But you’ll have to do more than just dust and vacuum!
- Make sure your place is clean, inside and out. Every room doesn’t have to look like it’s straight out of an interior design magazine, but you should make sure that everything is in its place. Get rid of the clutter – no piles of clothes, unmade beds, plastic bags, dirty dishes. Do you get the picture?
- Spruce up with loving touches. You don’t want your home to seem sterile and unwelcoming. Well-placed flowers, plants, and art, along with colorful pillows or photos can make any room sparkle!
- Don’t forget the bathrooms. Potential buyers will want to look at every room, including the bathroom! Make sure the toilets seats are down and closed and keep shampoos, soaps, and other toiletries stowed away. You don’t want some soap residue to ruin your chance at a sale!
Once you’ve done all this, keep these photo tips in mind:
- Don’t forget the views! Make sure you showcase those fantastic views from your balconies and windows!
- Use wide angles! You want to highlight your property, so show off each room in its entirety to capture the full impact.
- Take shots during the day! Natural light is a major draw, so take pictures during the day for the best lighting from the sun.
Keep that perfection going with T. Lee Properties
Now that you’ve gone through the trouble of making your home extremely alluring, try to keep it that way, or even cleaner! We can work with you to schedule visits, so you don’t get caught off-guard!
Still not sure what to do or how to get all this done? Not a problem! We are happy to help you get your home ready for sale! The team at T. Lee Properties wants to help you sell your home. We have the experience and the contacts to make selling your house or condominium effortless!
Contact us today to find out how we can help you every step of the way, from staging and photographing your home to closing the sale!